Replacement of artificial tooth root to provide a strong foundation for the replaced tooth is Dental Implant. It is a long term replacement surgical procedure.In dental implant procedure the tooth roots are replaced with metal, screw-like posts and artificial tooth are replaced in the position of damaged or missing teeth that look and function like original teeth. Dental implantation is carried out in the patients with a good jawbone health.
- Dental implant provides the people with Fixed and Removable prosthesis who need full mouth reconstruction.
- Extracted teeth are placed with implants with crown.
- Missing teeth is replaced with implant supported bridges
- Dental implants can be of two types: Endosteal Implants: Here artificial teeth is directly attached to the jawbone.
Subperiosteal implants: Here a steel frame is attached to the jawbone. Then to that steel frame an artificial tooth is attached.
Procedures for Dental Implants
- First a CT scan or X-rays are taken to know jawbone thickness and other structure of the mouth.
- The quantity of jaw bone is examined to know whether dental implant length is inadequate with the jaw bone.
- After the initial examination the doctor will give certain advice regarding the surgery.
- Normally implant surgery is done under local anesthesia.This means only mouth will be insensible, patients will be conscious about the happening. Stress relief sedation is given to the patient if they are in anxiety.
- If general anesthesia is required the doctor will advise to take fasting for about six hours, and then the surgery is carried out.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Improved appearance: Dental implants will give a natural look to the tooth.
- Improved Speech: When teeth are slipped there is a chance of garbled speech.Through dental implants this can be avoided.
- Improved comfort: When implants become our part discomfort of removed dentures will disappear.
- Easy Eating: Any type of food can be eaten without any worry.
- Improved self esteem: Helps to feel yourself better.
Dental solutions and Implant center provides the Dental implants in Bangalore that are of very high quality. Dr.Ramya .MDS, one of the best dental implant specialist offers you the service of Dental implants in Dental solution This Dental Clinic in Bangalore provides the Dental implants with international standard and in affordable cost.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org